Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Hero And An Extreme Person 1

Contributor
I was going to say that in the next chapter the author would have shrank the hero so much that he would look like a toddler, but he already looks like one! HAHA

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of soma from castlevania, isn't worthy to wield excalibur so he just left the boulder on and uses it like a hammer.

jak

Contributor
The siblings are teaching her of their wincest ways.

Dex-chan lover
There's just something oddly interesting about the fact that seven years have passed, this "rival" has grown up into a man, and Yuuta is roughly the same height he was when he was a child.

If it doesn't end with her just killing him instead of going on a date this series is retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Juju. A cutie like her in love with this petty jackass. Love is blind I guess

Dex-chan lover
That guy an A-classed Moron. Seriously, you don't force someone to fall in love with you unless you actually care for them or use a high-class suggestion spell or a reality-altering power.

Yes, I know about love potions, they don't work. That's more of a maintenance love induction rather than rooted affection.

Dex-chan lover
Nice,absolutely shameless NTR arc. Would be cool if it’s subverted and she concludes she’s kinda just a pushover and would fall for anyone.

Dex-chan lover
3c2VrbK.png

Users who are viewing this thread