Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness

Dex-chan lover
My only thing is what happened with art. The hero went from mid teens to a shota. Matter of fact I think everyone was chibi'd

Contributor
Here went from confident and cool brave to passive, boring comical midget (like in Minazuki Suu's manga but whole time).

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans

Indeed this series is very slow and repetitive but to then recommend devil part timer as a romance manga ? A series with around 20+ light novel volumes where Jack shit has happened in terms of romance ?

Idk about that one bro.

Fed-Kun's army
@JustCallMeDaBoss OH, I gave the wrong idea,-gomen-nasai- I was asking for recommendations, and said that there was something similar, such as Devil part-timer. I agree it's very disappointing that manga,... I loved Emilia but
the author keeps on pushing others females, and forcing a harem sadly. Last novel volume just got out, soon tranlated ?
But if it was for recommendations I found recently one amazing in terms of an angel - demon, in my opinion at least:
https://mangadex.org/title/19488/oroka-na-tenshi-wa-akuma-to-odoru Starts weirdly but then
both have hard crushes in each other, for now, it's promising!
and the art is really good.
Tho the main female has a small status (~150cm) so may not be to everyone liking (I normally hate lolis but this one gets a pass since she is not one ;) )
img art for context:

This series is great. I don't really know what to say, but it is great.
Hero = op
Princess of Darkness (also her name is Mao lol) = comparatively op
romcom between them = funny.

@WhiteEkans Agreed, Lily is best angel.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans

If the author just stopped blu balling readers and stopped with the fake harem shit devil part timer would be so freaking great, sadly its just good cuz it holds itself back for no reason at all.

Holy hell (pun intended) was your rec good lol thx for that bro, the art is also great it has something distinct as compared to most stuff i feel must be lily's eyes, the moment i saw those images i knew id like it, cant believe id never found such a gem.

It feels like its one of those where they'll just tease them getting together till the end but lets see what happens.

I dont mind lolis myself lol again thx bro.

Dex-chan lover
By going from the Omake's and what-nots the author keeps drawing... DUDE'S PRETTY THIRSTY AF!

edit: OH GOD IT GET'S BETTER/WORSE, IT'S SUCH A THRILL RIDE!!

Why did he shrink the hero down??? He started the series about the same height as the PoD and now he is as short as when they first met... 🧐

Dex-chan lover
I've lost all hope in hero returning to normal
Just add a shota tag so others won't suffer my immense disappointment 😪

Dex-chan lover
@dheretic
I agree.
Personally, I'm out. Manga is nothing like in the beginning anymore.
(and I'm not even talking about hero shrinking here)

Power Uploader
not posting a chapter this coming monday, schedule is going to be every other week from now on

Users who are viewing this thread