Love Doesn't Talk

Group Leader
This is certainly one of the better romcom series, even without any dialogue. It is very shoujo-esque with the usual clichéd situations, but makes up for it in its cuteness and sweetness.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno though. We already have a rival incoming. MangaUpdates says it's 58 chapters all told. That means they're gonna have to put in a lot of misunderstandings and triangles and rivals and all that jazz to make up the space. All that with no words; could get old.

When will the english trans. bre released, up to the latest chapter. I want to read this 'cause it seems interesting but I dont understand chinese.

Power Uploader
@kkl There's already an entry for this manga, see the 20967.
Edit: i put the wrong id but whatever, the other entry was removed anyway

Impressive. It relies on cliches and standard expectations of the genre to tell the story. I wonder though, if someone had never read a shoujo manga, would they be able to read this?

Contributor
[triple post, what is this the 90's? Why can I hit the post button multiple times XD]

Contributor
I edited the raw link because the old one went to a dead page.

Looks like Naver disbanded it's Japanese webtoon branch, "xoy", and moved all it's official Japanese content to something called "Line Manga" (makes sense they'd use Line branding since Line seems to be ubiquitous in Japan now, I guess); however it looks like this one is also hosted on their Webtoons site as I think Chinese-language (hah! such difficult translation!) at https://www.webtoons.com/zh-hant/romance/the-girls-talk-nothing/list?title_no=927

Group Leader
I was really reminded of Coco Latte which I read the official tl for on Webtoon (currently on hiatus) and turns out both are by Ann!!!! Would definitely recommend btw - https://mangadex.org/title/41917/choco-latte
*runs off to update author/artist field*

Group Leader
Despite being riddled with the typical shoujo clichés...
(misunderstandings, persistant 3rd wheel, stolen 1st kiss by the 3rd wheel, the FMC unintentionally leading on the 3rd wheel who she should not even associate with),
and despite being devoid of the usual text, the author has quite successfully been able to embue the characters with emotions and personalities. You can read the raws and you won't miss out on anything. It's also really cute.

This is by far the cutest silent manwha I’ve read(?) 😂 great art! Cute characters! The story is fresh 🥰💕

Aggregator gang
Don't read. Full of stupid kids. Full of stupid cliche. I can't believe how stupid they are.
I can't believe MC is this weird.

He kissed her then she slapped him and run away. Few days later they were friend again like nothing happened. I can't be the only one thinks this is wrong. MC is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread