Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Green peas are good. I though everybody liked them. Of course green peas have different cultivars, some much better tasting than others. Maybe the worse tasting ones are more common in Japan?

@Mynaux It's actually genetic if you initially like broccoli or not. Though as with everything (within reason), people can get used to it. Those genes affect other things as well, but broccoli seems to be the poster boy.

Double-page supporter
They must be injecting mustard in those.
Looks like my school cooks requalificated for manga.

Dex-chan lover
what up with people (most are japanese in manga) doesnt like either green peas and/or bell-pepper..
im triggered coz i love both of them.. kek..

Dex-chan lover
I HATE when people don't cook them right, they taste awful. But well-cooked green peas are in my top 5 veggies.

Like any vegetable, they taste differently when cooked and seasoned differently. I've gone to restaurants where the chefs clearly never made any homemade food before.

Ever heard of "soul food"? Some of those folks can make literally any vegetable taste good (keyword 'some') just don't eat it too often though cuz it's probably not good for you (they use hella salt and butter.)

>hates peas as a kid
>thought i will like the taste growing up
>it still taste like shite

Fed-Kun's army
I only like frozen pees and thats only mixed into something, like mashed potatoes. Canned pees are fucking disgusting. I hate the pee juice and how mushy they are.

Dex-chan lover
Our prince Ouji-kun.

I also dislike green peas, anything mushy/earthy texture really, except (non-soggy) fries. I just don't like the rough texture in my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread