Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Guess they're eating straight from farm peas, which sometimes do have bitter aftertaste, and bit uneven in size or texture

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that was just plain adorable.

Also, all vegetables are great, you filthy carnivores.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like many vegetables as solo acts. Plenty of them are great in different configurations with some backup, but something like just peas on the side? Nah.

While I agree that green peas are great, why is everyone talking about british green peas? You people undercook them and it's awful.

Dex-chan lover
If you tasted the green peas they used to make at my school's canteen you would have hated them too, yuck. This was really cute though :3

Green Peas seem to have a love ’em/hate ’em relationship in this world. We grow peas in our garden. Fresh from the pod, they’re sweet and very tasty. Boiled up fresh, the taste is quite nice. However, I am also aware that there is texture to deal with. And some folks cannot get past that. Sometimes firm, sometimes sludge. Frozen or canned, each one has its own issues.

But, concerning the story: it’s pleasant to see the antagonist trip and fall rather than it always be the case that a Tsundere is the hero, and the Virgin is to be disrespected and abused relentlessly and without repercussion.

Sai

I like peas, broccoli any greens and most veggies but I just cant stand carrots. Something bout em just doesnt sit well w/ me.

Aggregator gang
I like all veggies besides squash and cauliflower. Broccoli is the best veggie though.

cmon now, green peas are hella tasty. especially with fried rice, feels like heaven

Users who are viewing this thread