Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz The guy who gave big sis the tickets? Not necessarily. She said he was going around with "two extra tickets," but not what he started with. Maybe he had four in total and was taking someone with the first two.

If the mon on the last panel is exerting electricity to attack why would it want to be grounded when it could just use the extra voltage in the attack. Instead it just makes it weaker

Dex-chan lover
Lol this is just two innocent not knowing shit at all and this is so pure and adorable.

Very different from takagi-san

Dex-chan lover
@vexoskeleton For efficient discharging, making the electricity make a round in a internal circuit is necessary to begin with, current can't just be discharged like that as a current is born from a circuit, the discharge is just a part of the circuit that allows part of the current to be discharged.

So to say, yes a grounding is actually something good to have in that case !

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought they'll get a movie like in Haganai, where the European movie was with obligatory sex scenes. But it looks like it was something more boring.

@need4speedrazor6 - they say "grounding", but earth conducts electricity well enough to kill too. Air is one of the best insulators, so anybody standing on the ground with more than one leg in lightning-firing range would be hit.
Electricity is dangerous stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
thiis like that one series except the girl is a major tsundere and is teasing herself instead of getting teased.

Bruh that card was op. Egyptian God cards on steroids. Probably NO summoning conditions either.

Fed-Kun's army
Me: Mon can we catch some pokemon?
Mom: No, we have pokemon at home
Pokemon at home:

tEEHvGx.png

Dex-chan lover
Okay, too many things.
One. Oneechan asks about "her boyfriend" and Himenochan doesn't deny it. Damn, gurl.

Also. "A guy told me he had two extra tickets, so I asked him to give them to me". I have a VERY strong feeling that we should be pressing F for our fallen comrade, but in that case that's a mistranslation. TWO EXTRA tickets, not one?

And last. First date souvenir? So they watched 2 movies?

Supporter
Welp, guess I'm the dense anime/manga protagonist today cuz I didn't realize that guy was probably asking the sister out until I read all these comments.

Users who are viewing this thread