Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17.5 - Girl's Dream

Uff, another idiot to post last chapters

They should be banned for this, otherwise no point in Mangadex exist, it will(and already becoming) another shitserver like various ad-filled manga hosts
We do not have ads but we have shitposters, sadly admins do not care

Dex-chan lover
dont read if it skipped chapter, its not that hard to do.
smh people wasting time getting mad while able to read for FREE

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Guys, the skip was an edit error. Chill the hell out.

I don't mind if this was a skip though, i think it's cute. Like you know, knowing them already a couple in far future, take on example like Takagi-san in Karakai Jouzu no Moto Takagi-san. Just don't spoil us how they ended being a couple in the end, if somebody ever uploading "end chapter" here even though the story still not complete and far ahead from it's current chapter ofc i would be mad. That's how manga work, FREE or not.

This is illegal, those questions cannot be answered without decimals. Radicals don't even work, my math knowledge is weak. She must be a wizard to solve it with 5x2. I realized they were being divided and not square rooted, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fed-Kun's army
Man its been forever since I've seen a question like that. The last division question I have seen in recent memory was dividing with polynomials; glad I'm done with high school lmao. Kinda bugs me that the question didn't say to how many decimals/significant figures the answer should have.

@Norame
How's it illegal? The answers to those questions are made to have a decimal 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@GravityTaxes
It's been a while since I have done normal division without a calculator, but yes I do remember being taught how to solve with remainders.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow what a bait. I thought this was gonna be like that prelude chapter for the Takagi spin off. Guess not.

Solving modulus questions overtime in your office is funny as fuck

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 Women in Japan's workplaces mostly become OLs (Office Ladies), which are basically what you see dream-adult Himeno-chan doing here. That's why she looks like that in her dream.

Users who are viewing this thread