Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls That's your interpretation. I didn't see it in that way at all. He expected his little brother to have invited two male buddies, nothing more, but instead it was two girls. Not even a whole bunch of kids including girls, but just two girls. And they were pretty girls objectively speaking, not nerd looking or anything like the big brother himself. When he judged them beautiful, it was relative to their age. It doesn't mean he would be interested in them, it means he would approve of his little brother being interested in them. It doesn't mean anything more than what he said: He knows he isn't attractive/popular himself, so he's basically congratulating his little brother for being the opposite and successful.

Group Leader
@givemersspls
I didn't view it like that.
I saw as an older brother impressed by his little brother's game.

We clearly see him later rooting for his lil' bro to keep up the family's name... so he saw those two girls as potential partners of his age appropriate brother, not him...

BTW, you can find young girls beautiful without sexualising them... When I meet the daughter of a friend and tell him she's cute, I mean by that "Good job, you made a fine human" not "Imma bang your daughter"...

EDIT: Just saw someone answer you before me... also, I picked your comment because it was the last one posted that mentioned that topic...

Users who are viewing this thread