Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Seeing your younger brother come home with babes is every older brothers dream.

Double-page supporter
she is going to be such a yandere one day its not even funny. Like little Omoi much

Supporter
@givemersspls That's your interpretation. I didn't see it in that way at all. He expected his little brother to have invited two male buddies, nothing more, but instead it was two girls. Not even a whole bunch of kids including girls, but just two girls. And they were pretty girls objectively speaking, not nerd looking or anything like the big brother himself. When he judged them beautiful, it was relative to their age. It doesn't mean he would be interested in them, it means he would approve of his little brother being interested in them. It doesn't mean anything more than what he said: He knows he isn't attractive/popular himself, so he's basically congratulating his little brother for being the opposite and successful.
Well said!

Dex-chan lover
Well said!

A pretty strange conversation now with that other person's comments totally missing. Who knows why they are gone. With no quote function back then in the old comments, they aren't even preserved that way.

Supporter
A pretty strange conversation now with that other person's comments totally missing. Who knows why they are gone. With no quote function back then in the old comments, they aren't even preserved that way.
Huh?

Dex-chan lover
I guess that Ichikata would hope that Ouji bangs the two, but my question is, which one would he prefer to have as sister-in-law? (would the other one get with him as consolation trophy?)

Users who are viewing this thread