Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

At first I thought this was a Yu-Gi-Oh! reference, but after they said water deck and showed the back of the cards it became quite obvious it being the Pokemon Trading Card Game reference.

Dex-chan lover
" i entrust you with the family name little brother" hahahaha what a big bro

Dex-chan lover
the brother will get himeno's sister later guys don't worry

edit: I realized I kinda worded that wrong. the newest chapter shows that himeno's sister considers the brother to be "interesting" (because of something he's doing in that chapter). They haven't hooked up or anything, if that's what y'all expecting

Dex-chan lover
Why are people thinking the older brother is s creep lmao
Is calling someone pretty or beautiful sexually, ya damn morons

He was pretty funny honestly. He can tell his lil bro is gonna be a ladies man. And totally supportive but jealous too lol

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls Just because your comment was the best of the ones sharing that view. Nothing personal. And yes, your opinion is as good as mine, as long as the author doesn't elaborate. If in a later chapter the big brother turns unequivocally creepy, it naturally will mean you (and the others), were correct beyond doubt. But if he doesn't, I'll keep thinking he was just, basically, complimenting his little brother's social skills and charm.

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV
calling elementary a elementary girl 10 years younger than you "beauty" is pretty creepy tbh.

Aggregator gang
@CyBerK
The actual raw used here is "美少女" (Bishoujo), which I don't think is creepy. Usually it's also translated as cute/pretty girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I only who thinks the aniki is pretty cool even tho he looks like a dork? I hope he also gets to continue the family line.

And where exactly is he sexualizing them??? I guess I shouldn't hv called my cousin's 9 y.o kid "a beauty" cuz it apparently meant I was viewing her in a carnal way. /s

Users who are viewing this thread