Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

A 10 y.o. child should be around 130-140 cm or so I think, so with the headgear and foot podiums, she should be able to reach ~150 cm.

Double-page supporter
I feel like Abe is behind this comic and blessing them happy future

That coin was indeed scary. It represented a lifetime commitment and he didn't even know it.

@havelmom
I don't know if you have found what you were looking for already but here are two recommendations.
Nekota doesn't go to married life but it starts in elementary school and ends in high school. Shishunki bitter change does the same too.

Dex-chan lover
@nano12
I used to follow shishunki but I dropped it along the way
I'll read nekota, it's the cat face manga right

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom There's Mizuiro Jidai, but it hasn't been translated. It starts in junior high and goes until adulthood. I think the problem is most of the manga that do that kind of thing are very laid-back, slow and fairly long, but often not interesting enough to hold fan translators' interest for the long haul.

tomboy girl is still the best comedic relief. Himeno delusion sure looked too surreal what it might happen

Dex-chan lover
That was one hell of a delusion. Girl doesn't need much to get going 😂

@nano12 Considering what shishunki means, it's a fairly common word. There's like 30 manga with it. May I have a link, please?

Users who are viewing this thread