Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

"Houston, a 2nd ship has been spotted. I repeat, A 2nd ship has been spotted".

Big bro decided to put it in overdrive this time. Too bad he has to do the laundry again.

Aggregator gang
If the older siblings do get together and get married, wouldn't that make Himeno and Ouji in laws? Wouldn't that make a potential relationship between the two sort of awkward (certainly unusual). I mean would you date the sibling of your brother/sister's significant other?

Then again, there are manga where step siblings and blood related siblings get into relationships, so I guess possible societal taboos aren't a factor in most mangaka's mind.

Dex-chan lover
BIG BROTHER POWER!

Ngl, I'd be impressed if a guy yelled, "big brother power!" and jumped into the river to help some kids get a baseball. Onee-san, don't let him get away!

Double-page supporter
i need a story about the brother ong

also @KazumaLee94 i dont see anything wrong with people who arent blood related getting married even if the situation is off. The stigma itself is pretty dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor guy...Atleast he has some motivation...he just might get lucky with that sister.

God, sure hope big bro gets some. Poor dude seems like he could use some. Hes a dork, be he seem nice and good natured enough. C'mon older sister. Give in and get turned on by his dorky charm

Users who are viewing this thread