Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
My heart, that's cute. Rivals becoming best friends has always been a weak point of mine.

Dex-chan lover
i’ve been on this situation bfore. my sister and her friend ask me take some photo of them.

it’s really a pain in the ass

Dex-chan lover
Thought I was gonna get petty jealousy, got cute shenanigans instead. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
but seriously,how can you take that shot without photoshop? making yourself stand out from the background

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman a lot of new phones have that feature built-in, even if they're not there's a lot of apps that can do that for you these days.

Dex-chan lover
You guys... you've never heard of bokeh? Really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeh

Double-page supporter
Maybe someone misses the small note on page 1. The girl is his cousin from chapter 15.

@bejad007 "i’ve been on this situation bfore. my sister and her friend ask me take some photo of them. it’s really a pain in the ass"

Just point the phone at them and flip it's settings to selfie, this way they'll get a few pics of you instead.

😇

Fed-Kun's army
@thegentelman Many smartphones include that as "portrait mode" or similar names since a few years ago.

Some phones do a great job with two lenses, some like the previous Pixel phones do an amazing job just with one and "software magic".

Also "real" cameras have been able to do it for a long time thanks to having bigger sensors and better lenses.

Aggregator gang
Phones do fake Bokeh though. They use a second camera as depth sensor and then apply a Gaussian Blur to everything that is further away. That works ok most of the time but sometimes screw up at the edges of the subject or blur things that are not supposed to be blured. While decent it's not even remotely comparable to real bokeh of DSLRs.

Users who are viewing this thread