Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan

Aggregator gang
Girls really do mature faster in terms in love huh? You can tell she has high pride and wanting to grow up faster. I like that he’s pure but I hope he’s not dense when he grows up

Dex-chan lover
@Ank What parallel dimension? If you mean 19.5 and 19.6, those are about Himeno's sister who appears in the normal story too. They are just extra chapters that came out with the volume.

Ank

Aggregator gang
@darklight99 oh ok. She does appear in the movies chapter you are right. Now all thats left is solve the missing chapters mistery !

Dex-chan lover
@Ank The normal group is translating the story chapter by chapter, but a different grou odor no reason at all decided to translate and upload the special chapters out of order. No other mystery.

Dex-chan lover
shota x loli
best combination ever, i wonder why no hentai artist draws them fucking together tho.
its always a onee-san x shota or an onii-chan x loli

GOOD THING THERE ARE 3 TEAMS SCANLATING CH8 OF THIS ONE MANGA AND OTHERS ARE NEGLECTED. SO COOL. THANKS FOR THAT.

Srsly glad this is getting translated, it's pretty silly. But wtf guys, 3 teams.

As long as people don't throw a hissy fit and drop the series (or pull all their chapters) I love spectating scanlator drama.

Dex-chan lover
just happened to find this now and checked a few chapters and this is cute

hopefully all the missing chapters get translated and uploaded soon

Contributor
Hmm...Nah, i will not follow this.
Himeno is extremely annoying as a character, i really can't read another chapter with her.
Ouji is ok, he is acting like the child he is, that's good.

I wish Tsubasa was the main girl, she is much better than Himeno .

Users who are viewing this thread