Love Lab - Vol. 11 Ch. 10

Yeeeeees another big thanks to Royal Translations. Hope we can more chapters soon. Things are getting really interesting.

Aggregator gang
GG to ya'll royal, tho tbh ironically, in reality Maki's problem is the most real, since it's not just a misunderstanding like with eno and riko

Dex-chan lover
The credit page "Vol 12 is where the fun begin"
You mean there's more fun? I'm already laughing my ass off 🤣
Edit: Looking at Vol 12 cover. My body is ready!

Dex-chan lover
Yan, stop giving mixed signals about Riko. Maki fears look less and less unfounded.

Dex-chan lover
Thx royal.

Wish Yan would get his shit together already, he's p much the only one who hasn't progressed as a character. You'd think he'd loosen up at least a little bit, or at least realized his manner of speaking comes off as harsh & aggressive.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit another one already? This reminds me of Yugami-kun, which also had incredibly slow translations until it was announced the manga was ending, which motivated the translation team to start firing on all cylinders.

Well done Royal and team!

Also, god I love Sayo. Her looks of pure disgust are art.

Thanks so much for another chapter so soon and can’t wait to start volume 12!

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters in a single month? What have we done to deserve this blessing?

Dex-chan lover
Vols 12-14 is where the romance exits the depressing part, so if you desired a Nagi/Riko, Eno/Haru, and Yan/Maki interactions that are about them making each other happy, you'll get your dreams!

When Yan says Riko is no longer the girl he knew, it makes me remember that Yan IS the person who know Riko the most(which this is also what made Maki little jealous back in vol 10).

Though their current relationship is really what they call "so close yet so far"(because Riko currently chasing Nagi).

Users who are viewing this thread