Love Lab - Vol. 12 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, my favourite love story set in a girls-only middle-school and yet it's all straight (with cute boys to boot) is back! Can't wait to see [Volume 12 Spoilers] and [Volume 12 Spoilers] and [Volume 12 Spoilers] this year!

Dex-chan lover
You know ever since the boys were introduced, I felt like the friendship between the girls took a bit of a backseat and I was kind of worried, but now I see what the author was planning.
This is super refreshing. Very rarely do you get to see friends actually support each other like this with such a private issue.

I've never seen a group of friends feel more close-knit in their interactions as they grow together.

Ohoo.... so ritsu's grandaunt and her friend are the alumnae of fuji high

Fed-Kun's army
Thankz Royal TL for keeping this job. Keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
@Royal, thanks you a lot for the chapter! I hope everything is okay for you, and again, thanks for getting us those translation!

Dex-chan lover
Hooray! Hooray! It's a new chapter of Love Lab! Thank you so much, Royal.
Maki is going all out for the 100 year celebration :)
Hehe. Sayo is looking very handsome and she's back in full force :)
I totally forgot about the newspaper club.
Photographs 350Y ;D
This chapter felt so festive and fitting for the occasion. Very skilfully written. I said it before and I'll say it again: this author's other title was very boring and conventional, but Love Lab, mostly once the anime arc ends, is one of the most skillfully written, creative and plain fun stories I've ever read.

Fed-Kun's army
It's back! Wahey! Lovely to read more Love Lab, thank you for the work, Royal!

A wild crossover appears
I hope Ritsu makes a cameo too, she is one of my favourites characters of all time

OMG thankyou for the updates 😭😭 I really hope I can read this volume since there's Riko and Nagi on cover. Thank God I've bookmark this. Can't wait to see boy's reaction when seeing girls wearing hakama.

Users who are viewing this thread