Love Lab

Been reading this since 2015, this story is so good; thanks for the translation so far but I wish there's consistent update.

does this really come out once every 4 months ?
I checked the amazon jp link and this has been completed with vol 15 being the last, so we just literally need someone to translate the last 3 volumes.
Would someone be so gracious ?

Dex-chan lover
@JoeGP

Yeah I think its better someone else picks this up. The TL over this one gets depressed over alot of things and needs to take a fuckin break already.

Dex-chan lover
O SHIT SOMEONE ACTUALLY TRANSLATED THIS INSTEAD OF TROLLING WITH THE CHAPTER SKIPS

wait
why is there 4 volumes missing

Hello guys. So I just found out that Royal is actually not dropping this series. My bad for not checking with them before picking this up.

As you may have realized, I didn't do any cleaning or redrawing, and my Japanese skill is actually not that good yet. Since Royal is still continuing this, I think rather than having two groups doing the same thing, I decided to join them and help them out for faster release. In case they have a problem (eg irl stuff) I can be the backup and help out with the translation.

So I'll stop putting my own stuff. Wait for better quality version from the team!

Dex-chan lover
This is mostly good with the exception of the youngest ship. The boy is mean and abusing.
Thing between Yan and Maki is bad too but it is a actual drama, misunderstand and conflict that actually need, and probably will resolve later. That ship in other hand just "She enjoy it". anyone can spoil how it will going between them ?

Users who are viewing this thread