Love Letter - Soichiro Yamamoto Short Story Collection - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Love Letter

thank you! even tho it was shit in quality, well for you that's a compliment eh, just keep doing stuff like this, and stay away from other's people series.

@Dexthedexter What part of this was "shit in quality"? I think the dude did a great job by himself. I don't see any errors that stand out or such. You're being an ungrateful cunt who probably hasn't done shit to contribute to websites like this while criticizing and shitting on other people. The dude can upload whatever the fuck it wants, and no scan groups owns any series.

After seeing that credits page, someone should definitely make Florida Man Translations.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I really want a sequel this. I think it's implied that the MCs love for the girl is returned/mutual, but it's not explicitly stated - I'd love to see her accepting his confession and them being a couple

Dex-chan lover
Man this is so cute, I can see the domestic violence incoming from a mile away. Seriously her response to everything the dude does is to hit him, staring off into the air? Hit him. Confessing his love? Hit him. Taking a dump? Hit him. Ok that last one didn't happen (at least not in this manga) but she fr only knows how to hit him. Dude seems to stick around though so I guess he likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread