Love Me, Love Me Not - Vol. 11 Ch. 44

This was one hell of a fluffy chapter at the start and ofc drama had to take place as the chapter went on T_T

"Going Abroad" drama in TWO manga series I'm reading????? Right before the end???? What kind of f*cked up trend is this???? 😂

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the people who even when others' actions aren't harming in any way they still find the need to shit on them.

but I'm curious as to how far this moving drama will go with only 4 chapters left lol. I swear if this ends up being a bittersweet/sad ending after all the wholesomeness then that would just be a giant slap to the face

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it is only a movie? Some reason thought a series was coming in fall. Well that is fine. Also, the Japanese mangaka sure love to use the “moving to America” trope a lot for drama when, let’s be honest, why move to this failed state that is basically heading third world 😝 ah well

@TheGodEmperor haha XD. Even though I'm not from America, it's on the news here in Australia. Well sorta. The news has something about protesting or something but that was like 2 months ago XD. Also, yeah, I can't wait for the movie!! It's starring seiyuu's [voice actors] I know which is nice. Have you watched the trailer? I think there's a new one. --> https://youtu.be/FnrP35vxslk

@CeruleanTea Right??! Apparently she leads a very sad and bitter life to make such a deal out of everything and everyone in her neighborhood. Hate people like that, they just need to go away and let people be happy when it isn't hurting anyone. If that's her attitude though, it's no wonder she has a sad life, nobody enjoys being around someone that untrustworthy and desperate for attention. It's sad.

i'm surprised whenever i read a manga where the characters are so cautious about hugs and kisses in public
as a brazilian i can't relate hahaha

Group Leader
@Rimakuin it's definitely an East Asian thing. It's along the lines of being respectable to those around you (no one really wants to see you kiss your partner) and a general culture of not physically showing your affection in general ex. Bringing cut fruit instead of actually apologizing. It's getting better with younger generations but not so much for the older ones

Users who are viewing this thread