Love Me, Love Me Not

CONGRATULATIONS Author, this manga is being made into an anime! It was announced on crunchyroll today with Marika Suzuki (her debut role) as Yuna Ichihara, Megumi Han as Akari Yamamoto, Soma Saito and Kazuomi Inui and Nobunaga Shimazaki as Rio Yamamoto.

Is it weird that I was really excited to see Agatsuma liking Yuna? I liked that ship lol i'm sorry Rio, we love you too

Fed-Kun's army
Is this never going to be picked up again? Sad... I look forward to the anime though... hopefully, they do the entire story so I can actually finish it. Sakisaka Io's stories are so wonderful.

can't believe this is getting an anime! coming back to this manga after what felt like years because I'm so hyped <33

I'm really confused because basically all the chapters are gone now luckily I read all the previous chapters but how come they are gone now?

Group Leader
@IzzyK chibi manga has removed all of their non-joint chapters from mangadex. you can read the chapters on their websites or other aggregator sites (tho i suggest coming back to MD for the final few chapters as they do not profit off of the scans). we're working on c43 atm!!

@senca it's an animated movie not an anime series 😥

Thank u so much I fucking love u, finally somebody continued this thank u thank u thank u

Group Leader
we're done (im free!!). thanks to everyone who's read it so far and a few final notes
1. support the author
- there's an official english translation published by viz now and it's published under the name "love me, love me not", if you can support the author, please purchase those 4 volumes out, vol 5 preorder (new volume every 2 months)
2. missing chapters
- chibi removed all their chapters from MD but you can still read those on either their site or agg sites. no we're not going to translate them here (sorry)
3. movies!
- there's an animated and live action movie out now (no eng subtitles that i know of)
4. new work!!
- sakisaka sensei will be coming back early 2021 with a new work. no other details have been mentioned yet

I swear, the last chapter of like 75% of shoujo mangas the girl ends of cutting all her hair off. Lol

I love this manga so much, I also loved sensei's previous work 'Ao Haru Ride' and I really love Rio and Yuna chan!!💞 Thank You @nico-chi 🥺

And another thing, where can we watch the anime movie?? I mean even though it's already released, I can't find it in any site😞

Users who are viewing this thread