Love Me, Love Me Not

Kids thinking they can be alright for 4 straight years without meeting each other. Their navies really makes me laugh. I like Shoujo romance if it isn't too cliche but things like this makes me chuckle 😂. Kinda relieved to see him also joining her in the US though.

Group Leader
update on sensei's new work. it'll be starting Feb 13th in Margaret. more info on their twitter page @/betsuma_info

Fed-Kun's army
WOW! great read and i loved all of the characters although i got a little frustrated with the progress of the relationships towards the latter end of the manga. Cant wait to see the movie. (if anyone knows when it comes out and where to see it, plz tag me)

Read this after watching the trailer because the part where Yuna said "Leave me alone" to Rio, captured me but
she didn't reject him when he confessed or even said those words. I thought this would be a different shoujo manga.
It's still good but I expected more.

Edit: Lmao. The trailer I watched had wrong translations. Yuna was supposed to say "Please dump me". That video gave me false hope even so, I stand by what I say, this is a good manga.

Users who are viewing this thread