Love Phantom

>Just catch up the raw and want to leave a comment, maybe someone is interested.
The synopsis is very cringe; "fateful". Lol.
I understand why it's quite popular in Japan. This is a sweet and passionate romance for Josei size and I ... unexpectedly love it.
I got a warm impression from the two main couples, even though their relationship just developed since the first time they met through
a smoldering exchange of kisses.
If Shoujo has a schoolgirl love trend, Josei also has its own pattern that I find almost always find the same as the problem of love for adults; they are single, have marriage dilemma at the end of age, and so on.

This is my first time trying to read the work of this author, but I think you will like this see a lot of good average comments.
I give this a plus because of megane! The main male character is cool but not too boisterous for being sweet. He has a mysterious aura. You could say both of them are a blend of coffee and vanilla which blend in harmoniously.

Aggregator gang
@goronyanpai
where did you read this may I ask?

I'm also interested in this bec. of josie tag.
*sign I just wish there are more josie manga out there and enough of highschool shojo BS manga's

Have been reading this before at otakumole. I think it has 40 or 50+ chapter in the site. Wish someone would pick this up.

OMG thank you for translating this! I was keeping this on my read cause' i was hoping someone would translate it.
I was reading this on otakumole and is one of the manga that i'm always waiting to update. I think the manga was almost finished when otakumole was deleted. This is a really nice read. It's pure fluff between the 2 main. The side characters are great too. Hope that you wiuld continue to update this!

@Ayingchan Was it pure fluff all the way through what you read on otakumole? Or was there a boring/cliche love triangle arc at some point?

Yup. Fluff all the way through. There's no love triangle but there will be misunderstandings due to how the characters are introduced, but it will be quickly resolved cause' they both have a mature mentality(?) in regards with their relationship (they basically don't jump to conclusion easily).

There is one character whose going to have a crush on her (but our main is too in love and loyal with each other. And it's just a harmless crush), but it's resolved immediately. He's too intimidated of hase.

the cliffhanger,it stop at the good part .... yhank you for translating ❤🙏

Users who are viewing this thread