Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Supporter
@Meo From what the MC said and the panel showing her bound by ropes, my guess is the king ordered her execution on the spot while trying to escape with the saintess.

Sabia seems really nice! It's a better setup than some other isekais where even if she does everything right, she could still die (being a poison tester.) Not only does the female lead have a good attitude, but when she says this is dangerous, she is absolutely right.

Edit: also can divine power heal poison? Because if you have a poison tester for someone poison resistant, and your poison tester is also semi resistant, well...

Dex-chan lover
omg the scene that introduced the saintess with the church and the shadows was so good! THE CANDLES' SHADOWS AS PRISON BARS!! 10/10 well thought out layout man. Have very high hopes for panels after seeing that. lol
Many thanks

If I die rn, my family will find so many fanfiction tabs in my tablet ._. Especially yaoi...so much yaoi.

Falling in love via death of a child: 5/5 stars. I can't help but feel the standards of popular romance novels in isekai Korea are rather low...

Fed-Kun's army
The story plot of the original TL novel falls in line with the stupidity from one of the stories in Cheating Men Must Die. How you gonna use the death of Nina as the reason the leads fall in love? That's just cruel. I really like the flow of the story though. You can clearly tell that she's isekai'd and the purpose of it. Plus the drawing is nice. Like someone pointed out, there's some really great symbolism drawn in.

Iberia... aww fuck we in Spain! it’s probably Post Iberian marriage And before the Portuguese left

I'm so confused when she stands up and the cloth for her bundle appears to be open and flying around and in the next panel it's all tied up again.

Quickly, read another book before you are killed! And keep jumping between stories until you find a book about your native world, so you can go back and erase your internet browsing history. Surely, that must be what the plot is about.

Aggregator gang
@Stephanieisanerd That's not her cloth bundle that she's holding when she stands up, that's her cloak she just took off. In the panel right before that one you can see her pulling on the string as she goes to undo the knot.

Double-page supporter
rip the original nina (but i guess she would have rip'd anyways...)

?-&/&?? if she reincarnated into nina's body... nina probably died in that carriage(e_e)

Users who are viewing this thread