Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I feel kinda uncomfortable reading this manhwa, because I know that the heroine just wants to live her life, and out of nowhere a lot of men are playing with her like she was a toy and she can’t even do anything because they’re all above her, sincerely makes me want to tell everyone to fuck off -_-...

I feed so bad for her if they use the truth serums again in front the king -_-

Double-page supporter
Damn, so we have to delay the real truth serum scene... Such a tease!

Thanks for the update!

Thank you for always updating this series once every two days! Me love you guys 💕

Banned
@Pandoot Ya, personally I don't want to ship her with anyone (age difference atm and all that), but I sure love her reactions to things and interactions with everyone. She's so funny and fun :D

I love everyone treating her as a child (since her body is one)! I hope there's no romance between her and any of the adults

YESSSS THIS WAS LITERALLY THE CUTEST CHAPTER EVERRRR I CANT THE WAY HE GOT ALL EMBARASSED MY HEART 😫😫😫😫😫😫
not to mention the king EGEGG ugh i literall cant. being this excited probably isnt good for my heart😳😳🤪🤪🤪

thanks so much for the consistent updates! i literally get so excited every time i see new chapters uploaded :)))))))

@fewer please do not say such disgusting things like that on a wholesome and cute comic such as this.
( it also discourages people to translate this if such abhorrent things are said about this comic.)
it just ruins the vibes when you are going thru the comments and see what you said there.
not to mention there is a huge issue with pedophilia in REAL life.
so many young, innocent children have to suffer with the trauma of being molested and assaulted.
And so many people (adults and minors included) have been raped and have to suffer with the guilt and horrible trauma many many years after any incidents have happened.

This is getting so good!!!! I'm excited to see what happens next. I also love the MC and Knight interactions. They're so funny lol

Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Reiterate my dislike for Leo. Goddam is he annoying. Would be nice if he was “disappeared “ if ya feel me, 😉

SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER OMGGGGG but what??? When was the head maid (?) given a mission or something?

Thanks for the translation ❤️❤️❤️

Everything is cute and okay except the king ;-; hope he’s a minor character bc he gives me the creeps . Despite the summary being sus.

Users who are viewing this thread