Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Please no backstab bamboozle

Aww it's update again, thankyou for this chapterr 🧡

Ughh i want to squish Nina too, she is so cuteeee><

Aggregator gang
Lol, I love how the author depicted her heart bouncing around like that XD It was super fun!!
And I hope the king follows up on those words hahahaha.
Thanks for the chapter!

yes... fall in love with this child and adopt her... the saintness will become mama and the king daddy. And they will all live happily ever after~

this might as well be my new fave webtoon i love nina THANK U FOR THE UPDATES ❤️

y'all really need to reread the summary if you think this is gonna go a happy family route........

So far there's nothing wrong per se, but if the situation continue this way, maybe once Nina becomes an adult, things may change (for both the King and Leo). So far I just think they like her as the adorable, bright and smart kid she is, nothing ped* or weird (at least so far), idk.

Ty for the chap!

😂 the king and Leo just having a casual conversation while Nina hangs out on his shoulder 😂

OMG bashful Leo was just too cute 😍 I can relate to Nina’s inner monologue in this one! Everyone gather you tools it’s ship building time! NinaXLeo!

Thanks for another update!!

Nina, you've got taste😌

My heart went and exploded too from the cuteness yes.

Lol. Now every update I just look forward what Nina will do cause she's so entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread