Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Nina is so smol oml so friggin cute ❤️❤️ she always acts so mature since her mental age is much older than her physical age, so I almost always forget that she's literally a MINOR. But I hope she doesn't end up with an adult, since you know, SHE'S A MINOR. Pls. I really want something that won't make me look like I ship a child with a gd adult. Plz.

@HarleyQuinzel
shes 14 now and the king is 19 or 18 but theres going to be a time skip where shes going to become an adult and the romance starts from there so she won't be a minor anymore

This is so funny, I cannot stop laughing! Nina, be ready for the truth serum, oo my lovely MC you don’t know what the king is planning for you 😚😂

Fed-Kun's army
She should be with the knight tho, he is gold hee, too much ending with someone who has the highest position.

This was so funny omg 🤣🤣

Can't wait for the next update, tyvm!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I like gap moe too~ Personally I like Leo the kind of sunshine loyal puppy-like muscly yet shy gap moe male characters more than ice prince/emperor arrogant overbearing male characters that other people would feel stressful to be around, so yes Nina you go!

Users who are viewing this thread