Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Thankyou for updatess 🧡

Huhu i just can't stop to appreciate Nina's cutiee, must protect Herr!

Thank you for translating these chapters. What an interesting story. I'm curious to se what happens next. I'm still rooting for Nina to become the daughter of the king and saintess. 🙏🏻 She has their hair and eyes so they'd look so cute together as a found family!

Twas the king I bet.... so then if her holy powers weren't focused on her heart anymore, because of the saintess, she actually has a pretty decent amount right??

Thank you for the update!!

Noo, i hope you wont drop this series, i really like this manhwa 😭
Also thankyou for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Betcha it was either the king or the knight who carried her on his shoulder who patted her head. Surprised though, since the Saintess is in the castle too why didn't they ask her to heal the MC since she was so seriously wounded. After all, she bled a lot, bonked her head really good, and didn't wake up for days. Wonder who looked after the Saintess while MC was out?

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason Maybe it was because she healed quickly before it became necessary? I'm currently of the opinion that her healing power was magnified by the miracle the saint performed or some other external factor.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

😭 don’t drop I really like this series! I have no money and I dunno Korean sooo pls don’t give up translators!

This is going good please don’t drop, I don’t know if you drop this how I can read it.
Our Nina is stealing the hearts ehehe
Thank you for translating it!

Users who are viewing this thread