Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If i glue the title to the group's hands will they still try to drop it? Pls don't.

Alright kiddo, show us the best apology video you got.

I love how she didn't immediately go head over heels over a cold-blooded tyrant like other kwebtoon MCs usually do

Thank you so much for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Group Leader
I hope they keep this dynamic of their family-like. Saintess is so mommy when she was scolding Nina lol.

people have been showing their care for her more ever since she almost died awww
i want to see how sabrina reacted to this

please take your time with translating... i would help if I can but sadly I don't have any experience with scanlation

Lmao the king reminds me of my sister. i have a special needs sister and my dad won't let us keep fish as pets because my sister would pour food in the water all the time until the fish died because it ate too much

Fed-Kun's army
awww they're all showing they care!!! bc she almost died!!! the saintess always cared tho hehe <3 well at least the king cares enough to not give her a truth serum that would hurt her... also she's not actually being treated as a spy so yay! the king deadass treating her like a pet tho... she isn't a rabbit she's right aslkjfsdjkl??? AND OOp THERE HE IS!!! THE LITTLE SHit thAT ALMOST KILLED HER LOL what a way to die that would have been! TAKE HIS MONEY, NINA!!!

thank you very much for the update!! i hope you find someone to help soon;;; we appreciate all your hard work!!!

Dex-chan lover
She quoted Ali of all people. Are Arabic quotations commonly known in Korea?

god i really like this manhwa normally i’d be so frustrated that nothing really has happened yet but i actually don’t mind it here cause i feel like i’m along with nina for the ride and i’m learning these things with her. idk i really like the story

Users who are viewing this thread