Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I still wonder how old is the king/crown prince because Nina is barely 14/15 years old

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly frustrated at Nina's reluctance to say anything, like at all. She's also suspicious of everyone around her and expects the worse of them first which, ironically, doesn't fit her appearance. While it makes sense regarding her position, the problem is that she's not that smart and doesn't really plan or do anything about it.

I still like it though.

Frankly Nina is smart, and her maturity is because of her mental age, that of her soul's. But she is so reluctant to trust because her position in the novel is one that could easily get her killed, IF she makes the wrong moves, even with the king's favor, which is beneficial in some ways, but EXTREMELY scary for our FL who doesn't know how things will turn out from where she is now since she has no intention of sacrificing herself for the priestess. So all in all, our FL is a damn queen even though she's literally in a child's body.

Fed-Kun's army
@HarleyQuinzel Totally agreed, Nina is such an interesting MC and her actions make sense for the position she is in. I'm quite sick of the mcs in other mangas that mental age only seems to drop after reincarnating (What is the point of having lived another life then?).

@gigiemmyxo I feel the same way!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
I was surprised by the Arabic quote haha
I wonder what he's there for though

Double-page supporter
Everyone is acting so strange in this manga. I like it.

Thanks for the update!

Apply ya ducks, I would but my PC is broken and my Korean is as bad as my experience on the moon so I can't :(

Thanks for the update <3

Users who are viewing this thread