Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

@WhimsiCat that means that the church is so dumb. A intelligent leader would have look into those little details. they would have more saints around the world LOL.

I am getting annoyed on how the MC is getting all "omg, should I stay? what does he meant?" one thing is to fluster and be all blushing and intimidating, but she is ok with the emperor flirting. I don't know why is she still there really. She should have enough money to be on her own. This is when shoujo manhws begins to lose their charms. They want to fall into the damsel in distress but some authors wanna show the "strong woman" by being delicate and submissive. I haven't see a single time of Nina look for more info and ways to be on her own.

There is just one manga that shows that the female pretends to be a guy and become a scholar cuz she is not a soldier/fighter but a scholar can be "weak" [since she hates P.E lol]. See that makes sense and is always working as a scholar. Here, We see just a little bit of her and mostly about her, the duke, and the king.... no her daily life and looking for ways to live on her own.

I kinda like how Nina and this character feels like they're merging together. Most times the main character just takes over the other character's body and that's it. I'm happy that Nina doesn't just disappear into the ethos, but she's still around.

The professor is the most helpful ally Nina has met thus far. Knowledge is power. And he has been a wealth of information. The others all claim to like her, but don't actually help her. The king and duke put her in compromising positions socially. The head maids seem to like her but don't do much to tangibly protect her. I suppose the saintess healed Nina. Speaking of which...

I think Nina has decent holy powers but they didn't manifest because they were busy maintaining her heart condition. In most of these stories, saintess's aren't able to heal themselves. Now that the saintess healed Nina, her holy powers shouldn't be encumbered. So if Nina was able to get a crest, she could be saintess too maybe? Then the king will replace the bird with a rabbit.

Dex-chan lover
this has been great so far but nina and the adults feel way to fucking weird if it was the duche despite not liking him, he would still be the least weird partner for Nina, in sumary the adults feel too mature while Nina looks way too childish for me to feel comfortable with the king flirting with her, her relationship with the doctor and the knight is still the best imk since they just look like good budies isntead of the king preying on Nina.

It's pretty clear that culturally the characters in the novel see no issue with 14/15(?) year olds being in a romantic relationship with 20 year olds. And the MC residing in Nina is the mental age of 26(?), just get over it. There is no decent relationship for Nina to have that isn't plagued with power dynamic issues as long as she is in the castle.

Fed-Kun's army
Because they don't explicitly treat her like a child and she often feels mature, I always forget Nina is 15.
I also have to think, times then were so different to now. Can't be placing my modern views on medieval fantasy views. Lol

But also, I haven't felt like I could really ship her. I'm more concerned that she has to leave this place where people actually care for her someday. I would love it if she powered up though now that her heart is no longer an issue like NgọcTrai mentioned below.

Dex-chan lover
Leo seems so relaxed and carefree I forget he's the captain, now we know he rides griffins? Confirmed best boy

I dont know why ppl in this manhwa like to take their clothes off, but I'm SHOOk every time that happens

Then again, it is a Rated novel....

Then again, i really love this story haha.

Aww Leo is the captain of griffin knights, omg >< Seems i love him already:>

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread