Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Group Leader
this isn't a rip off another TL; it's probably a toonkor watermark

the TL wasn't as great

I was today years old when I learned what "sniping" meant in this context (I'm a manga noob).
Thanks for being apart of my journey buddy. I'll always remember you. RIP.

Dex-chan lover
That was not ideal
I mean, I'm not gonna besmirch your effort but on the other hand I think I'd prefer if you didnnnn't continue to snipe this series, probably.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, the translations are pretty bad. Gonna wait for the regular group to release the chapter.

Group Leader
A lot of hate comments but honestly this gave me a good laugh! It was enjoyable in its own way :)

Thank you for the effort you put in to this chapter but I think you should translate manhwas that have been dropped or haven’t had an update in months

Thank u for the translation always happy about new chaps but why? Did parody scans decided to drop it? They were amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
This translation is of very poor quality... I couldn't understand the conversation flow...

...glad I checked the comments before reading. Not sure why you would waste your time doing this and uploading this while you could get recognition translating something else. Or..join the NPS, they need help too.

In the end, nobody wins. People will be offended, the group might drop this series and this is just adding another reason why. I hope you're ready to take responsibility ;)

Everyone is acting super sus.

Also noticed these scans have watermarks that are very badly erased, so I’m assuming this was stolen from an aggregator site.

Users who are viewing this thread