Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Zoinks!! Didn't understand a thing!! Lol
That "clean up" right on the knight's face tho hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Bro what's going I was already feeling lightheaded and this chapter made me dizzy, I checked and notice it was another group good I just have to wait for the other group.

What's with the cleaning, was it intended to piss us of. If it was then they have succeeded in do it

@7Lotus he was trying to erase the watermark that another group had put on the pages, you can see parts of the watermark around some of the whiteouts

what the hell with the redrawing and cleaning and they didnt even get the pronouns right 🙄

dang you guys are so mean..
Sorry but maybe try to translate other works that don't have a group? Parody scans do a great job with their work and updating schedule

Dex-chan lover
Really good for your first try, you should hone your skill by applying to tl groups! They can teach you, and you got community too

Thank you for the translation. It was really good. I know you4 skills will help any translation team and they can do the cleaning and typing. Your contribution is really appreciated

STOP SNIPING. If you want to help remease this series you can just join the team. The final work will be better and everyone will be satisfied.

I really wish people would at least run their translations through Grammarly or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread