Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the quality translation. The other group was outright sloppy and purposely bad...

Thank you for the update!! The snipers one was unreadable , this one is sooo much better.

Thank you for this blessedly grammatically correct translation. The last one was just horrible. 😭

I wonder what it is that Nina doesn't know now.

@FrostKD Please add a spoiler tag in your post.
And you're right, according to spoilers, the pope is Nina's biological brother (ofc said moron is unaware of it until the epilogues or at least after OGNina already gets executed in the first timeline). What Nina meant this chapter (as if it wasn't obvious enough) was that she wanted to have a sibling relationship with Leo. And thankfully with the same spoilers, at this timeline, after Nina ends up with tje King, she is aware of Leo's feelings for her but he admits he doesn't stand a chance and would grant her wish of being his family just so she wouldn't be treated as an orphan anymore. (makes you practically forgive timeline1 Leo who was the one who personally executed OGNina.)

Aggregator gang
I agree..... What?
Please don't tell me that not knowing comment is referring to romantic feelings... I love their platonic relationship!! There really is no need for so many potential love interests in this 😅
Thanks for the chapter~

Users who are viewing this thread