Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I wonder about what he meant.
Is he thinking that she meant husband/wife type of family? Is that why he's a little shocked?

Thank you for the update!

thank you for the chapter!!! we all really appreciate the time and effort you put into this!!!

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER PARODY SNACKS
ugh things seem to start taking a more serious note I'm scared now 😭

sniping aside, i feel bad for FL :/ one guy tells her "don't cry" as though she should accept what the king does to her and not be sad because it's good for the country(??), the other guy tells her "you'll cry a lot, but you'll laugh afterwards" as though that means she wasn't hurt in the first place. kinda...cold to just disregard her feelings as something she should just get over. especially since she's a child! the art is pretty, but the story is a little messed up.

Thankyou for the translation! This version is so much easier to read and make sense of. Thank you for all your hard work!

Aggregator gang
@nutsobananas I dont think the knight meant to disregards her feelings. From my understanding he said that in a sense- if its unavoidable for Nina to cry a lot in the future then she can cry her heart out, but then she will also laugh a lot to make up for the sadness because Nina is a positive and bright kid.

I mean even in the eyes of a reader(myself). Nina already cried a lot, but she always move on right away, through laughing it off or get angry at the situation she has no control of. But she did move on.

But yeah the story IS pretty messed up from the get go. Everyone sense of moral and value are super skewed

The part with the scholar was so uncomfortable and made me felt so angry wtf; on the other hand, the part with the knight was cute, I'm kinda relieved that there's someone who's actually treating her as the child she is. Lol, at this point I'm kinda overthinking every character, it can't be helped I guess~

Tnks a lot, Parody Scans <3 fighting!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION PARODY SCANS!!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Knight-san what do you meeaaan???!

Ah her friendship with the knight is one of my favorite so far!!! But how ominous??!?? What do u mean sir knight pls

Users who are viewing this thread