Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@eto156 yes, because we leechers are entitled to every chapter available with higher quality and higher production of chapters!! dont underestimate leechers! lol.

Don’t know whaaaaaaaaaaat!? I don’t know myself. Someone can help me ?? I know in the next chapter they are not going to talk about it because that is what always Use to happen.

THANK YOUUUUUU for the chapters I luv you guys 😘

@icekatze @blueemoon

The FL and the King are only 5 years apart tho? She's 14 and he's 19 while that's seems like a significant gap right now it doesn't really matter when they get older.

Fed-Kun's army
that's... ominous. what is he responding to with that question?? the "born again" part??? how charming of a sentence that was?? nina is a lovable child!!! what a mysterious chapter lmao everyone was hella vague

thank you for the update!!! i was excited to see it!!! 😍

What? Did she accidentally propose to him in some form? Lol I need MOAR (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Thanks for the chapter ❤️

No offense to the other scans but I also didn't like that one...

- Maybe because I was too used to having a clear understanding of the story and that I'm really enjoying how the Parody phrase the character's words based on their personality as is...
- Or maybe it's because the other one's grammar made me feel like I'm reading MTL that always gives me headache...
- Or maybe because they could also just leave the watermarks on it than to erase it 'cause it gives off an empty feeling and makes me feel some compulsion to find that missing piece and it's not a good thing for me.

I'm just weird this way.

Anyways... Thank you Parody Scans! The last sentence makes me sooo curious! I like Sir Leo. He's a balm to Nina's frustration... sad that he's not the ML but it's alright.

thank you for the chapter!
reading the other one (sniped) was a headache and a half which was also partly my fault for not checking who posted it beforehand

I wonder what he’s up to.. I hope it’s nothing shady. Anyway- thank you for the update! 💗💗

Users who are viewing this thread