Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Wow this is the best chapter I’ve read so far. That trail of blood was messed up and heartbreaking

Fed-Kun's army
OUR NINAAAAAA flkjfsalkjs 😭😭😭 that trail of blood, oof??? she was fighting so hard to stay alive??? she tried to CRAWL to safety??/ UGH THAT WRETCH, it was good to see her burn!!! OFF WITH HER HEAD THO, SORRY TO ALEX BUT I'M DIFFERENT!!!

it was nice to see everyone care so much about nina tho, like awwww they all really do love her already??? i don't think any of them still suspect you, dear aflkfdlkj poor mary was so remorseful but oof yeah someone should have DEF told her about WHEN TO EVACUATE WTF!!! anyway the king's kinda won me over this chapter negl 😳 thank goodness for the saintess!! i felt so bad for her bc she didn't really get answers and she was so traumatized over seeing nina like that... mary too dflakj they had JUST been with her and yeah she was so lively...

thank you for the update!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE MASS RELEASE it's good to get all of these in one go bc if i had to wait afdlfsdljkf that'd be torture lmao <3

Seeing the proof of Nina's conviction made me break out in tears. I'm happy that people love her.

Dex-chan lover
he is right
she is simply at the wrong place the wrong time

but boy they even have a certain alarm to warn everyone about this woman? wow

I know a lot of good stuff happened as a result of this bad thing and the king seems more human but OH MY GOSH I'm so glad he has some bangs! He didn't look good with that completely swept-back style XD It's been bothering me every time he showed up.

Also nice to see he has some real affection/attachment to Nina more deep that a passing possessiveness.

Tears were shed. Nina's struggle to live, The King's desperation, their expressions. It tugs my heart.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that blood streaks really brought home how hard nina stuggled.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking A...the queen dowager needs to be executed ASAP, if thats not possible at least get her a magic tampener or some shit, coz that bitch is crazy, and by the looks of it her killstreak include the bunny and the emperor's mom, and who knows how much more

I was so angry reading the previous episode and in this chapter I'm about to cry.

The King isn't my favorite ML but I'm happy he adores Nina! I won't deny that he won some points in this chapter especially when he burned that b*tch's face.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so this is like the 3rd time that black haired maid has shown up in everyone's flashbacks. ME THINKS this is actually Nina's 3RD LIFE. First life as the balc haired maid, second life in the modern world, and now this life as Nina.
Many thanks

@ NgọcTrai HAHAHA I thought I was the only one thinking it -- Burnnn witch burrnnn!!

Dex-chan lover
The king witnessing the blood trail Nina left behind as she tried crawling away from the crazed Queen Dowager is some haunting stuff man.

Aggregator gang
She tried her best to get away from that crazy bitch, she has never wanted to die, what's with that "don't die as you wish"?

Double-page supporter
that blood trail... fucking hell that is heartbreaking

okay that was actually awful, the blood trail!! I honestly thought this would be some dumb fun isekai, not this intense

(but side note: the queen dowager's outfit kinda went off like this artist is actually p good at designing clothes)

Users who are viewing this thread