Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

holyhecktheresmore!??? ily guys, the way u mass update this got me wet

Dex-chan lover
He is fighting really hard to protect his mom who nearly killed the person he loved huh.

Unpopular op. Alex, is one of the few characters who is seriously run by 80% emotional sentimentality, huh?

That ticks the hell out of me for various reasons, but at this moment what needs to be "upfront" is pity or sympathy for his situation. I wonder, how deep will be the mothers insanity and lack of rational empathetic action until she pushes her son to killer her.

Yes, you don't deserve Nina Duke. In the first life your childishness got Nina in prison and then killed. In this life that same naiveness almost got our Nina killed again. Ninaaaaa!!!!😭

Wow, what do you do if your mentally unstable mother attempts to murder your first love?!

Fed-Kun's army
i feel very bad for alex, like he sacrificed a LOT to keep his mother safe so i guess i sort of understand still wanting to save her (also, she's HIS MOTHER, who apparently was loving to him) but seriously, she sucks and is awful??? also she almost actually killed your first love??? an innocent girl??? wtf alex?? she poisoned your brother's pet and had his mom murdered??? WTF?? so i'm super glad ricardo is the actual king and also now i'm rooting for him over alex sorry lol he's actually right in that he didn't deserve to like nina ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he has my sympathy but also: no.

i'm glad he did straight up tell her UH THAT'S A GIRL THO NOT A PET but like i think the king kind of knows... i think even he doesn't understand his feelings. ~mysterious~

thank you for the update!!! I'M SO HYPE /on to the next

Dex-chan lover
@duskyloltun just a reminder, this is a 'reborn into a book' story, not a 'second time' story. It isn't Nina's first life but rather the plot of the TL Novel she was reincarnated into.

It's like y'all are forgetting this boy is like fifteen...

Thank you for the translation, I love this one 🥺

Dex-chan lover
i was about tog et angry that alex wouldnt tell him, but at least in a way he states that he is intressted in her

WTF, I was crying the whole chapter, so this is how my ship sinks? Ha. 😭😭😭😭

This is so unfair stupid authors (oh well, I'm just hurt), you're just pushing her to the King without giving the other characters any opportunity. The boy has just 15, the boy simply tried to keep his mother, his brother, and his first love by his side; he just tried to be the innocent and pure boy that he truly is and it did cost him A LOT. His whole life was pushed to do things he didn't want to and when he tried to do something for him for the 1st time, he was forced to low his head, to give up his honor, his love, and everything meaningful to him, even tho he didn't want to.

And yeah, now he won't have the right to be with her because you cornered him way before this even happened, u blame him for something that he didn't want to, and ofc his intention doesn't exempt him from his fault, but obviously, nobody taught him how to act according to his position, and now he's supposed to know everything and pay for everything, huh?

I'm so mad, this is so unfair to him and wtf, I bet the Emperor will continue putting Nina in danger and bigger risks but he somehow will be forgiven because he has the ML's "aura". Why we have to have an emotionally handicapped ML who can't even recognize her as a human when we already had way better options that could have accompanied Nina in brighter and healthier paths? Wtf.

gdi that was a surrender if I've ever seen one. I'm glad he pointed out the rabbit thing tho, the King needs to settle how he sees Nina before I can even board this ship

@mammaria Ditto. He's a cutie so I get why people ship him with Nina, but like, your mother is a murderer. It was so unfair for him to ask the victim's son to forgive that murderer and abuser.

Fed-Kun's army
@arialee40 exactly!!! yes, to all of that!! like yes he's young but that only goes so far... also thank GOD he's not the king. he definitely doesn't have what it takes to rule. in addition to everything the woman has done to his brother, clearly his mother is DANGEROUS if the maids and staff have a system in place to actually STAY OUT OF HER WAY TO KEEP SAFE??? like... that's a lot!!!

@mammaria he will rule based on his emotions and that isn't a king-ly personality to have. Actually, that's dangerous. He knew what his mother was capable of but decided to only think of the mother he once knew and not see her for who she really is. That's why I find it hard to ship him and Nina. Well, anyway he learned his lesson. He'll grow up from hereon. I look forward to him reuniting with Nina in the future. He was still a good friend to her.

I'm so sad for Alex :( His only mistake was to put all his eggs into one basket and want to be as much by his mother's side than by nina's side.. it's such a pity that the ship is sinking since he was such a good fit for Nina and he definitely can grow from this (im still rly not shipping nina with the king even though thats what the story is being pushed towards :/

Users who are viewing this thread