Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

“If you want to live like a boy, live like a boy” ????????????? WAIT A SECOND

Fed-Kun's army
🔇AYO🔇SHES🔇15🔇YEARS🔇OLD🔇AND🔇UR🔇20🔇HOL🔇UP🔇 5years may not seem like a big age gap but pls there defo is a diff between a 20 year old being in love w a 15 year old and something like a 28 year old in love w a 23 year old THE MATURITY LEVELS ARE REALLY DIFFERENT

@frenchfry do you remember when it says he’s 20? Idk why but I thought he was 18. I also didn’t remember Nina was 15 until Leo said it again in Ch 25 so I’m just confused all around 😂

I seriously hope there's a plot twist where she was his mom in her past life of something because I don't think I could go on otherwise

I don't know why stories like to make us think this kind of wrong relationship is romantic. Like big age gap. Or toxic relationship (abusive, controlling, stalking, etc). Or incest and everything in between (step siblings shit). Why. Couldn't. You. Fuckers. Just. Make. Normal. Romance.???? Is that too much to ask????? What should I sacrifice aside from my sanity to get that?????

Alex get yo ass back here and take nina, dont leave her with that grown ass dude

isn’t he like 30... this feels so fucking wrong. she better end up with the grand duke

you guys calm the fucc down!. if you never read the LN i suggest you just wait, there always a reason why the story like that. why you guys so sensitive with this shit. if you can't wait and read the LN, then just make some 'normal relationshit (cartoon)' by yourself! i wonder what it became lmao.
or just gtfo from here. read some shit i don't know.
and why tf author must listen to piece of junk like you in the first place. what an absolute moron

Hey guys, remember that the person inside Nina is not 15 but at least 20 (since she had a job before dying iirc) ; + I don't think the king fell for the real Nina, so it's not as if he was a pedo since it's platonic, at least for now.

He liked her because she feels cool. I haven't seen any sign that he likes her for who she truly is. Unlike alex, he really likes the nina cage he met

Users who are viewing this thread