Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

i'm for anyone besides the king, really. not a fan of teen + middle-aged man

Oh noooo.... i really ship her with ALEXXXXXX 😫😫😫😫 please i wish him to be the end game 😖😖

same opinion as @nicklablue. although the king apparantly is only still 20 years old and its a 5 year gap, i don't want to ship a teenager with an adult yet. SMHH also the hand kisses from Alex 🥺 bye it got me so weak

I care about dynamic and happiness. She seems more happy and natural with the young prince so I ship her with him. He was all humble and kind since they took that walk.

No, my heart...Alex😢😢😭😭😭😭 Why is he leaving? I really, really hope the King didn’t send him away because of what his mother did. That would really make me hate him! All I have to say, is they the King better not be endgame.

Noooo please don't let the king be the enddd😭
The Alex dynamic is sooo much betterrr

Nooooo Alex come backkkkkk!! My lovely baby, it's so unfortunate that your mother is so shitty but I'm glad that you're so lovely. I hope we can see the grown up version soon

When is nina going to grow, it bothers me that her body is so small

Nina x Alex all the way! The chemistry is too powerful so he need to 'go away' (hopefully) for now and (hopefully) come back again later.

Why did they send off the only person suitable for Nina? Gosh! Everyone's way older than her to be her love interest, come on now! Nina and Alex duo is soooo sweet and lovely. Why did you do that author? Hopefully, he'll come back to be a better man for her.

Honestly, Nina and Alex is my bet. But I'll be fine with anyone as long as it's not the King. Also... does anyone know what really happened with the original Nina? Why was she in the tower? I'm still so confused

Aggregator gang
Fuck that was so cute and romantic, I'm literally on the brink of tears holy shit fuck ahhhhhh Please please please let them meet again author and fall in love mutually :(((

Users who are viewing this thread