Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I'm really glad that there are a lot of interactions and even friendships between female characters, it's so nice to see it 😭 There are a lot of stories who skip on that part, but it's actually the most heartfelt thing to see ♥️
TY for release!!

Thank you thank you thank you for the mass release, that made me so happy 😊

Surprised the mass release came now, considering Chapter 34 and the final chapter of Season 1 just came out.

Aggregator gang
Wow the mass release really makes this steep emotional roller coaster even steeper. I cried when Alex bid his goodbye to Nina and now I cried again because im so happy Nina found a place. A normal place that is warm and sunny.

Fed-Kun's army
The Mc is such a child or has such a child like personality, so I can't really ship her with anyone other than the emperor. Also Thanks for the translations and in bulk too❤❤❤

idk about yall but someone cutting onions in my room...bro wtf. also mc and grand duke for life bro dnt come near me w that emperor and nina shit. if you don't see their relationship as father and daughter i dnt want it. serephine mom and emperor is the pops. leo and dio the crazy ass brothers while beato the calm brother. sabina the nice older sister. mary is the grandma. i want this happy family to live forever and ever. dnt touch me im emo rn. also parody scans out here doing gods work. you guys must have worked ur dang butts off. god bless ur tushes.

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE! My heart skipped a beat when i saw all the chapters! I was literally crying earlier bc im probably going to fail one of my classes but this made me feel so much better

Users who are viewing this thread