Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Group Leader
@HikariGo
I also thought it was the original MC (Korean) but I’m pretty sure the flashback we got was a female with curly black hair OG MC has straight black hair. Again It could be like all the other cases her actions make them remember someone they are close to.

Also many thanks for the mass release.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You really pulled all the stops on this one, huh? Well, like everyone else has said, thanks a lot for this massive release! I can't even imagine the amount of work you've done.

Nina breaking down every other panel over her friends 😭😭

Thanks for the mass update!

Dex-chan lover
Three hankies, triple attack.
And I can understand Nina, rather than being strong and crying only to those you trust, the honest concern that you can’t really understand is the most bittersweet.
With how conclusive this chapter was, they probably could’ve ended the series right then and there. It’s not like I’ve had a problem with the story but it’s so refreshing to not have a cliff. Not only that, more than one thing was “conclusive”. Nina’s relationships (w/ other maids, Beato, Grand Duke, etc.) and the king view on there relationship- the only thing left is would be the saintess...

Thank you for this massive update! It made my day! Gah~ I’m so conflicted about the king being the ML. I was really in denial because I thought maybe she was another half sibling of the royals, but I guess not since the king feels “longing”. I still think she’s the child or grandchild of a royal though. Especially if that was the alternative motive for locking the OG Nina up into the west tower.

Is Leo the King’s half brother from the same mother? I keep feeling like that’s what they’re hinting at. Leo and Alex would become her siblings if she married the king.

Idk I could be way off the mark. Can’t wait to find out though!

Supporter
Woah thank you for the mass update!!! Though I'm just kinda sad that after a major plot like this, we're entering End of Season 1/Hiatus :(

Thank you for the mass realese one more time ❤️😍 ❤️

I'm happy that this tragedy ended well for now.

So family for Nina. Will it be marriage or adoption? Hmmm 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread