Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Aahh thank you so much really for this multi-updates!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ˜­

Thank you so much for this huge update πŸ˜­πŸ’• It really made my day! So many developments, so many feelings and Nina is soooo adorable β™₯️

Thank you for the massive update. My eyes were sweating with Nina by the end. Yes Nina you won't be lonely anymore. I hope you walk the path of flower too.

Thank you for the mass update!!! Bless all your souls!!

Damn so many feels from those chapters hnggg

Fed-Kun's army
I'M SO GLAD!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR HEEEER!!! SHE HAS SO MANY PEOPLE THAT CARE!!! AND FRIENDS, SHE HAS FRIEEEEENDS!!!!

also for beato being able to be inside the tower... ummm the king probably had to let him in, then??? which.. the implications... THE MYSTERY DEEPENS but yeah i def don't think trying to help the saintess escape is on the same level as going ON A MURDERING RAMPAGE WTF (i mean, she didn't end up killing anyone, but NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING!!)

lkajfdsljdks screams i love nina THAT'S RIGHT SWEETIE YOU GET YOUR COMPENSATION!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!

thank you so so much for the mass update!!! fslkjjk seriously, it was such a lovely treat <333 thank you very much for all your hard work!

I love this story so much, I'm so glad for the mass release. Thank you so much! πŸ’•

On a side note- I really hope she gets with Alex, even though that probably won't happen. ;-;

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the mass update. That was a smart move. I would have been quite frustrated having to wait on the cliffs of chapters 27-30.

This was so nice 😭😭 .. I cried when Alex had to go and now again seeing that all she ever wanted was a family and people who loved her and now she even has friends ugh this is so beautiful 😭😭😭❀️😍

Thank you, thank you for the mass release! It is so wonderful stopping somewhere that isn’t a cliffy! ೕ(βΜ΄Μ€β—ŠβΜ΄ΜΰΈ…) Let’s get a buncha bouquets for parody scans, ahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread