Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

awwww. a little sad that this now became a part of the hiatus squad hahahah but still very thankful for your translations. You're the best scans group ever!!! see you again in two months!!!!

Also, I really hope Nina ends up with Alex.

Dex-chan lover
Aww this chapter was so sweet! I'm gonna miss this while it's on hiatus
Thanks so much for the chapter!!

I've liked the Grand Duke even more. Will we have a time skip in S2? Can't wait for it. What a great a season. Thank you so much!!

am so weak for these kids😭😭 Both of them are real sweethearts. It's impressive how Alex got introduced as bratty grand-duke to a loving kid who have sacrificed a lot for his family.

Can we set him on ML now???! Just brother is supposed to be with the Saintess anyway....

Fed-Kun's army
That was so sweet!
Thanks for your hardwork!
I'll definitely be waiting for S2 ☺️

Aggregator gang
Grand Duke ftw 😭😭😭 If she ends up with someone I hope it'll be him

Thank you so much for your hard work you update frequently and each translated chapter is amazing can't wait for next season.

mashallah i cried... i really want alex to be the main lead, his character development is 100x more interesting than the king's emo backstory like girl im not even fronting, plus the age gap is .__. like nina might be older than how she looks but aint nobody know that 💀 "youre so mature for ur age" is like. a classic p3d0 line. anyway... #ALEXMLSUPREMACY

thank you for all your hard work! such a great series

This chapter brought me to tears! I kinda have a feeling the King will be the ML but I'm shipping Nina and the Grand Duke so hard!

I mean they're just so adorable together and the King being with Nina just seems so wrong. I know the King is young too, but I see him as a better fit for the Saintess.

Thank you so much for the hard work, @A Parody Scans! This is one of the best I've read!

UWAAAAAAAAHH!!! We finally reached the last chapter of season 1, though I'm sure this is really not the end of I became a Maid in a TL Novel I'll still miss this a lot...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm really looking forward to the second season...especially, I DON'T KNOW WHO I REALLY SHOULD SHIP WITH NINA YET......>︿<

Also, thank you very much for all of your hard work in giving us this manga! 'really looking forward to the next chapter!😭😭🙂🙂❤❤❤

Thank you for the translation ☺️ Looking forward to season 2!

I've got to admit, I did not like this boy at first but he's a nice kid after all 😭💕 You must return!!

Users who are viewing this thread