Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Never expected that I wanted Alex to be ML, but he has proven himself to be quite the likeable character so I'll allow it

omg I feel the same way as everyoneeeee ;;w;; he was so annoying in the beginning but now.. Alex.. male lead pls... *cries in 2nd ml syndrome*

I really hope Alex and Nina will be the end game. But since this show's up, maybe there's a chance. No matter how small. I'll wish for Alex and Nina. 😭

The King has a saintess already. Let the Nina have his own lover.

ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME ALEX ENDGAME
REPEAT UNTIL IT HAPPENS!!

I'm too based. I can't be swayed by the 2nd lead. It's not my fault I was made this way. If both the main leads don't end up together I'll be filled with immeasurable disappointment. What can I do? I'm like a hatchling who follows whoever he sees first.

Edit: Although I'm all for it becoming more of a father-daughter relationship. In this case cuz of the age difference I think I'd like that more. Then I'd accept the blonde squirt. Maybe.

Aggregator gang
I'm crying that was the cutest shit in the world sdghsmldm I think this might be my favorite season finale in like all the different Isekai stories ;-;;;; I jsut want the best for Alex and Nina <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread