Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh das some good ass season 1 end yooooo come back soon Alex we're all waiting!!!!!

Double-page supporter
ITS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE ALEX IS POSSIBLY THE MALE LEAD... AND HES ACTUALLY NINA'S AGE......

Omg I just binged this manhwa and I LOVED it XD At first I was a bit "mm, yeah" without any conviction but it turned out to be pretty good!
And seriously, I know it probably won't be the case but I sincerely hope Alex is the ML... They look so good together and he's so cuuuuuuuuuute !!! 😍😍😍😍
Thank you soooooo much for translating this! I can't wait for s2 to start!!

I would like for Alex to be the male lead since they are very cute together. Plus, after apologizing, he seems to have actually had character development. He also... treats Nina like a human and not... a pet.

I would prefer the King and the Saintess to be more just her older siblings or something, with Leo. The King... doesn't really suit her and she's barely 15 so...

Guess we'll see where the plot goes in season 2z

hehehe thank you for scanlating season 1

i really hope the ml isn’t the king like i have this feeling she’s royalty

Fed-Kun's army
I actually ship it. Didn't know if I liked her with anyone but Alex turned out to be something of an ML. Looking forward to the next season.

Ohhh Nina really makes Alex to walk in flowery path💗💗

Can't wait for season 2!!!!!

Thats flower petals scene is sooo briliant. I just love it. So cute, yet make me a bit sad too. I really looking forward to the next season!!

I really hope that Alex is the male lead! He's sweet, smart and reliable! And he's a total cutie!!!! I ship him with Nina so hard! Please let him be the Male lead ❤️ Also Leo is just like brother to Nina, the emperor is just like an uncle and the others aren't really ships. SOOO ALEX I'M ROOTING FOR YOUUU!!!

What is this thing? Why does it make my heart warm? Why am I crying? Why are they so cute🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 I think the highest form of love is when you wish your loved ones path is full of warmth and happiness, without hardship and obstacle, and as Nina said, flowery🌸🌹🌺🌼🌷 shipping the babies so hard rn🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
Nina already wished for Alex to be her little brother, Leo to be her big brother, and Saintess to be her big sister. By forgetting to make the king her brother too, she may have caused her own doom. He'll end up marrying her just to make everybody else her siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread