Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
i really like Alex and he's also the only one without a creepy age gap with Nina

omg I am crying I ship Alex with Nina so hard. :')
They are literally so so cute together ahhhh
I'm really hoping that nina is not gonna end up with the king... isn't he like 24 while she's 15...? I get that it's supposed to be a medieval fantasy world, but like dude that's a 9 years difference. On the other hand... Nina's actually way older since she reincarnated, so perhaps her being with a 16 year old boy like Alex would actually be wrong... Oh man...

Age gap aside, she has the most chemistry with Alex and Leo. The king and nina have too much of a power gap. He doesn't even treat her like her own person; how is that cute in any way or form? He acts like she's a pet that must belong to him. This is the 21st century; we are past the days of people disregarding female autonomy....

the relationship between Alex and Nina is definitely the best in my opinion. I like that they are comfortable around eachother, and ARE THE SAME AGE. I like her with Leo, but he's a bit too old and I think they do really well as friends. and the king is just a no from me. the power gap is so biggggggg I just really don't like it.

I really confuse age gap between Nina and king would be 5 'cause I read some spoiled but someone said it 9. What is it actually then? and if we talk about just age gap I still don't know about other male like Beato, Leo, Dio . Well I feel like Leo might have more age gap than king . He know about king's mother so he would be the knight when she still alive .he probably have the same age as Sabina

wait im actually gonna cry why cant he be the ml 😫😫 😭😭😭
ALSO DID SHE ALSO LIKE HIM ??? OR

Just found this series AND LOVED IT SO MUCH *finished it in less than a day*, my goshhh wish nina rly end up with alex i ship em so hard.
Come back soon alex, i'll miss you 🤧

Alex and Nina would be the greatest couple come on ಠ_ಠ I want him to return in season 2 all grown up and ready to snatch Nina from the king!

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe people ship her with Leo... He's a big bro figure ffs. The only one who's shippable is alex. He's also the only one with some character growth... Though it felt kinda rushed

wow what a nice ending...
and damn alex i hope we will see him again soon!!

thank you for the chapter!!!! see yall on season 2!!!

Users who are viewing this thread