Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Supporter
lately the story has been getting less interesting and more standard fare romance, so I'm rather disappointed

Awwww that was such a cute ending for season 1! Thank you so much A Parody Scans for all your dedication! See you guys in the next season!!

Thanks so much for the chapters!!!!

It seems like they keep bringing up the myth of the king who sacrificed his lover + the king says nina makes him feel complete...plus the mysterious circumstances of her past life and current divine powers....I think that in a past past life Nina was the lover who was sacrificed and the current king is the reincarnation of the king who sacrificed her. Just a theory! But they keep comparing the king to the mythical king so maybe? Totally rooting for the grand duke now though, the author really knows how to turn a character around.

Thank you so much for this translation.
I'm glad there's a date set about the second season.

That was a good farewell for Alex I hope he could return soon to see Nina even if he isn't the male lead.

I am with the younger brother ship, we have seen him progress as a character and does not view the the her as a ‘pet’

Fed-Kun's army
Both the Duke and Leo have more chemistry with Nina than the king regardless of the legend or whatever. A great way to end the season.

Thank you so much for the translation! Love this story so much, there's character development and heartfelt plot. The ending is very fluffy. Can't wait for season 2! ❤❤❤

Awwwww Nina you’re too nice to Alex.
Thank you Parody for the maaaaasssssive release.
Have a good rest and see you after2+ months

Gahhh that was so cute!!! Thank, so guys so much for sticking with this manga even when it was in danger of being dropped I seriously love this series! Have a nice break I hope to see you soon!

That's a nice character development for Alex. I hope he survives..

I agree with most of the opinions here, yes MC has more chemistry with Alex and Leo. I'm still not interested in the King, and it's way beyond creepy if he ever became the ML.

Thank you for the translation!!

@Elmithian
Yeah but that's bc this is a novel and the King is a good guy, if a bit socially stunted. If he was any less humane, than the power dynamic would be way different. I mean even she recognizes that it's weird. Like a King and a maid?? Umm... that's some serious social pressure... can you even say no? Not to mention she's in a weak position as a maid, maybe if she was protected by a noble family or something it would be different, but she literally moved in from the countryside. So, imagine if someone wants to put out a hit on her or sabotage her, sure of course bc the King is there it might not work out and everything, but I can practically see it happening in the future for sure (I think it might've been hinted in the prologue?) Not saying that the pairing is bad though, just a bit awkward.
And I'm still going to continue reading so, lol

Users who are viewing this thread