Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Daaaang the speed Parody Scans duked out this season was amazing. Thanks for all the hard work! (。・з・)ゞ

Guuuuuhhh I like Alex so much TT_TT I'm so bummed hes not the ML, so much to the point I feel like dropping. I'm not going to but the king guy is so boring and lowkey creepy it's such a damper on a great story. Thanks to all those who translate! I hope yall have a wonderful October!

Dex-chan lover
ty for the chapters so far, and now we wait!

and i definitely prefer the grand duke as a ML, i hope theres a timeskip and he comebacks hot as fuck and with full confidence

Thank you so much for the update!! Ahhh I really wish that Alex was the ML, he’s just too cute and nice. The age difference with the king is really bugging me and he’s kind of boring compared the the characters develop Alex had. Really hoping that Alex comes back as the ML! Not likely but a girl can dream :(

Aaaah I wish Alex was the ML too TT-TT
When we saw Nina, the Saintess and the king, I thought maybe they would have a parents and child relationship. Nina has the Saintess hair color, and the king's eye color, so she looks like she is their child

Dex-chan lover
If you want to make money then make an item from earth and have the king give you monopoly of it

Fed-Kun's army
look at that character development!!! too bad the king won't let you marry his rabbit adfkljfjlk (he called him a coward ooooof he ain't wrong) LOOK AT THAT SMALL BUN DECLARING WAR (what if he dies tho... death flag...)

NINAAAAA!!! LOVE NINA!!!! BEST!!! she's so cute???? the way leo was alarmed at her saying she'd run away tho bc WHAT IF SOMEONE HEARS dslkjafdsljk i-is she not allowed to leave bc it'd be suspicious or bc the king won't allow it... YIKES (can the king get some character development next to make this at least more palpable, like i support him as king but i'm not into him as ML-- but i'm also not into alex lol tho he's changing for the better so!!!)

thank you so much for all your hard work this season, it was very much appreciated~! 💖💖💖

Thank you for the update! Wonderful work as always!! I really wish alex is the ML, the vibe and all in this chapter is giving him a ML aura but I know that it's not the case. 😭 Really hope my thought's wrong though.

What a sweet ending for season 1!

Thank you so much for translating season 1! Can’t wait till season 2!

//YELLS

ALEX YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE ML TO ME.

If it ends with Nina and Cowardly Iberian King I'm making fanfics about Alex as ML bruh.

Wishful thinking at this point but wouldn't it be great if season 2 was a time skip with Nina having a year left in her service before she can walk free and Alex comes back all grown up, mature and wiser. The Saintess during the time skip managed to escape once but failed and the people who helped her are the central mystery but its the church+saintess sympathizers+enemies of the throne.
She and the King fight and her holy powers hurt him and she being the kind soul she is apologizes while saying this wouldn't have happened if you just listened in the first place.
There is no non consensual sexy times between them ever.
Nina has to teach the King how to not be insufferable as during the time skip they have a estranged familial bond. The kind where your family but don't respect one another but when the chips are down you help one another out kinda way?? Nina just becomes the adopted child of an estranged couple.
Post time skip King only recently sees the saintess as her own person. Catches feelings as he appreciates her compassionate yet hard headed personality.
Saintess begins to question how the holy church might not be as great as she wants to believe after hearing from Nina how the church dealt with overpopulation of orphans. Sees the King for the wise caring person he is and catches feelings but denies them always.
Nina discreetly tries to matchmake them so she can leave the palace without either of them forcing her to stay, while fending off catching feelings for Alex but fails.
Something something plot where everything explodes, everyone is hurt but heals together strengthening their bonds or smthn.
Nina lives to 100 years old end.

Idk again wishful thinking. I know this story aint about romance but Nina surving and why its extra hard for her

He is the ML. He should be! Not the 2nd ML or anything. I want him to be the ML! Please someone spoil meeeeee. I don't want it to be another Contract Concubine thing.

Thank you so much for the amazing work you have done!

The petals were a nice touch. I love this series 😍♥️

Group Leader
Thanks for the update :) I thought I was the only one who felt that Alex should be a ML, but it turns out that everyone thinks that too! I hope Alex is the ML. If the king is ML, I don't think it is suitable because he is older than Nina, and it's like .... : v Can't wait to see what happen in the next season>.< Thank you again Parody Scan!

Users who are viewing this thread