Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

Aww what a sweet finale. This really feels like their end game. So weird to think their not.

The petal thing was so sweet. Nina your so sweet.

Thank you for translating all these chapters! Looking forward to season 2!

Dex-chan lover
soo yeah alex is a good guy
nothing good will happen with this monster king

8b04600263bf33b47169daf0057647bc.jpg

Thank you so soo much for your hard work till now ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

C'mon, Alex is the cutest, Nina x Alex is the best couple ever, I don't care, he deserves to be the ML, he won over my heart over and over and over AGAIN. There won't be anyone else.

Btw, loooove that the comment section just transformed into love/appreciation posts for Alex, because yeah, he's the best character and he deserves to be the ML without doubts :") and yaaaaaassss, Alex, the King is actually a coward, you are 100000 x better!!!!

Girl, @Sayorii-chii Omg, yes! That's a story I'd love to read, if that doesn't happen, u go and write it, pls!

Tnks a lot for your effort Parody Scans, much love for what you're doing. ♥

Awwwww, this is so cute! I honestly want Nina to be with Alex. I feel like they'd be so happy together. Well of course, Nina would have to fall in love first but I do like the pairing. Thx for the chapter!!!

That was so beautiful scene...

Aww can't believe its already the end of season 1. I mean, it looks like only yesterday when this story started.

You've worked hard guys, thankyou for translating this story 💗 See you in 2 month~

So cute!!! I would honestly prefer Nina to be with Alex more than the King (think of the age-gap plus the weird power imbalance, a king and a maid?? Yikes)
Thanks for translating!! :)

Dex-chan lover
@mdescova
I mean, if they got married the power balance would be:

Him > her > the entire kingdom

So I would say that the power balance would be miles better between them than it is now?

That was such a cute and fluffy ending for the season 😍❤️💯

Thank you for the Hardwork!!! And see you guys in December hopefully 💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread