Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - End of Season 1

MAKE HIM THE FUCKING ML! HE NEEDS TO COME BACK QUICKLY AND GET HIS GIRL CUZ THAT PEDO OF A KING SURE AS HELL WONT BE GETTING HER!

I don't think the knight is a love rival, from what I see, I think reincarnation is really a thing in the country though maybe only as a legend with no proof
Maybe saying that I want to see you again the next time I'm born is a big thing in a country that probably believed in reincarnation which why the knight was really surprised and called her a foreigner for not knowing the meaning of her words

In the flashback, the knight was reminded of a woman with brown long hair. If our MC is the reincarnation of the lover in the legend, what if she's also the woman we saw in his flashback.
Another thing, it's been repeatedly said how MC wanted and see the knight as an older brother. So what if, in their previous life they really are siblings

This is just me wanting to blabber my mouth cause I love this series
Thank you for the chapter

Edit: nvm reincarnation may not have anything to do with this. He actually had a little sister

I think Leo is the most lovely. Dependable, funny, smart, looks good, has a motherflippin Griffin. What else do you need?

Author is out of their mind if they give Nina and Alex so much chemistry and they're just... not end game... Like- what?? WHY?? JUST MAKE HIM THE ML!!!

Fck i never expect the plot will on this direction
Alexxx see you next timeeeeee 😭

If Alex isn’t the ML then W T HECK. 😭😭 Here I am ballin like a baby when he realized she made a flowery path for him.

Wanna so much Alex be the mfc !
Hope we ll see him again soon in the story

raw

aww this is so sweett🥺🥺 pls be the endgame😔 (for now tho, i might change my ship in the future)

Users who are viewing this thread